Saturday 11 June 2011

5 Bros and a Bride

My sister went home for around 10 days to attend a wedding in Boracay. The
family ended up going with her for a sort of family summer vacay. it was one of the best vacations we had because we were.. complete. Anyway, my sister went back to NZ today. It's always more fun when she's around. I dunno, i feel much more safe. maybe because i really am the bunso or youngest and that i always feel that i'm safe whenever my ate is around. she's a strong woman, you know. tough, brave and smart, too. plus, the H6, as we call ourselves, is always tougher when complete. parang voltes 5 lang yan, pero uhh 6 kami.  pic above is our photo in boracay with my sister-in-law and baby theon. So nice to have a family as fun as the legendary hernandez 6.Here's a video of the onsite AVP of my sister's wedding back in October last year.

No comments:

Post a Comment