Thursday 16 June 2011

Because i cant tell you


I dont owe you an explanaion but i will anyway. I didn't plan it, if that is what you were thinking. I did not know you were there. Besides, we were out as two friends who have not seen each other for the longest time. Besides, she has her own guy. Besides, i wont ever do that to you. And you did not have to do what you did tonight. I did not have to see it. But maybe i do, too. Because i realize i have gone a huge step towards getting better. Perhaps, i needed that to confirm to myself that i have accepted our fate. I tried to cry, but somehow i didnt. Maybe i was happy for you. Maybe i am. But i still do miss the "old times". It used to be us. But sometimes things fall apart to make way for better ones. And maybe you are happy. Then i am happy for you. Besides, you deserve the best. We both do. And only God knows what it is.

By the way, you still catch me with your simple jeans and shirt. Stay beautiful, inside and out.



- Posted using BlogPress from my iPad

No comments:

Post a Comment