Wednesday 5 January 2011

starting anew.

I haven't really thought of the specific things i'd like to achieve this year. Last year was just crazy and just to survive it, i feel really blessed. i've got a feeling this year would be much better. 
i had a talk with Jan a few months back. we talked about finding my "thing". the "thing" being that something that i would wake up everyday to and be inspired to do and be a master of. i've done quite a lot the past 15 years of my life-- played in a varsity basketball team, wrote scripts and joined theater, be in a band, join politics-- but none of it were focused on. so this year, i'll try to find that one thing i really want to get my life on. it's never too late, i guess. 
i want to start by writing on my blog again. so i can keep track of myself. 

2010 was a crazy year. but ive got a lot to be thankful for. for one, it was the same year i first went outside the country to London! Here's one of my best pictures with a crappy camera i brought. haha! 



happy new year  everybody! i wish you all well!

No comments:

Post a Comment