Thursday 6 January 2011

Law of Attraction

It’s the start of a new decade. Looking forward to this one. Maybe it’s best to list things I want to do or I would want to achive!

  1. I want to watch World Cup LIVE either in Brazil or in Russia. It would be great if I’d be able to watch and support the azkals but I think that’s for the next decade. Hopefully in Qatar.
  2. After this decade I’d be 33. (what?? 33!!) It would be great to have settled down by then, and having a family with kids and all.
  3. I also want to believe that I’d be successful by then. Whether it’s in the law profession, corporate world or media. Or even politics. The task for the next 3-4 years is to find the path I want to follow.
  4. Watching a Live NBA game would be nice too. Or a Pacquiao-Mayweather fight even if they end up fighting when they’re 40 already.
  5. Thinking ahead, it would be nice that by that time, I’ve already travelled half the world. Starting from the local islands of the country, out to Southeast Asia, then Asia then Europe!
  6. I’m looking forward to a reunion with HS classmates (probably in 2016) and College friends (2019) and see how much we’ve grown after 10 years. And it would be nice if I’d be able to share quite an adventure.
  7. Writing a book would be nice too. Collection of poems or short stories. Or even making my own independent filmAnother goal is to read more and more books.
  8.  Actually, I love documentaries. And in this decade, I wish I’d be able to make one documentary that would touch people’s lives.
  9. To add to my knowledge. To make me a bit more interesting person. Self-development, I guess. or nerd-vanity Haha!
  10.  and, A BETTER RELATIONSHIP WITH GOD.



No comments:

Post a Comment